- Level A – All levels welcome.
- Level 0 – This class is for the true beginner with no prior experience in the medium.
- Level I – This class is for those with some familiarity with the medium. This could include informal use of the medium outside of the classroom.
- Level II – This class is for those who have taken at least one class in the medium. Students should be comfortable with the basics of how to use and manipulate the medium.
- Level III – This class is for those who have significant experience in the medium – 2-3 or more classes or a year or more of experience.
- Level IV – This class is for those with advanced skills or knowledge in the medium. Students should be highly motivated and self-directed. Some classes in this level will require a portfolio review and/or approval of the instructor.
Students are encouraged to select a course that best matches their skill level. If a student is enrolled in a class above their actual level, they will be encouraged to move into a class that better fits their level of skills.