HOW TO REGISTER
Please read carefully before you register.
- You may register online, fax, mail in or drop off your registration form at any time upon receipt of the course catalog.
- Registration for Fine Arts Center Members begins upon receipt of catalog or when classes are posted online.
- Registration should be made as soon as possible; class size is limited and spaces will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be notified if the class(es) for which you are registering are full.
Send a check or money order for the full amount of tuition with the completed registration form. For credit card payment, include your Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express number with expiration date and cardholder’s name on the completed registration form.
You may fax in your registration form if you are paying with a credit card. Fax number (719) 634-0002.
Navigate to the desired class and add it to your cart to register.
818 Pelham Place (just west of Cache La Poudre and Cascade, behind the museum and theatre) – Registration office hours are Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Full payment is due upon enrollment. Checks, cash, money orders, and all major credit cards are accepted.
CANCELLATION OF CLASSES
The FAC’s Bemis School of Art reserves the right to cancel, combine, or reschedule classes to adjust for enrollment. If it is necessary to cancel a class for any reason, all registered participants will be informed as soon as possible and given the opportunity to transfer to another class. If participants do not wish to transfer to another class, an appropriate refund will be processed.
- The FAC’s Bemis School of Art reserves the right to change class instructors when necessary.
- The FAC’s Bemis School of Art reserves the right to refuse enrollment to participants with a history of unacceptable behavior.
- Children under the age of 18 must submit a medical authorization form signed by a parent or legal guardian before attending class.
- Parents must arrive to pick up their children on time. A childcare fee may be assessed for children waiting for more than 15 minutes.
- We do not pro-rate tuition.
- Disorderly conduct or misbehavior while on Fine Arts Center grounds will not be allowed and may result in suspension from class (es).
- Suspension due to misconduct does not release the student/parent from financial obligation to the FAC. Parents must arrange for child’s transportation home immediately (as applicable).
- Use of studios for commercial production work is not allowed.
- Studios are reserved for the use of registered students only.
- Tuition fees are for the entire course as scheduled regardless of attendance. No refunds or make up classes will be given for absences.
Withdrawal and Refund Policies Notice of withdrawal must be received no later than one week prior to the first day of the class at Bemis School of Art front desk. There is a $20 withdrawal fee for FAC members ($15 withdrawal fee and $5 registration fee) and a $30 withdrawal fee for non-members ($15 withdrawal fee and $15 registration fee) per class. We do not pro-rate tuitions Failure to attend sessions or verbal notification to the instructor will not be regarded as an official notice of withdrawal. NO refunds will be given to participants who elect to withdraw from a class once it has begun. Checks returned are not honored for any reason and will be subject to a $15 NSF charge and subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. Transfers are limited to one per participant and a fee of $15 will be charged. NO transfers after the first class. Publicity waiver: unless informed otherwise in writing, Bemis School of Art considers photographs taken of students and their artwork to be permissible for publication in Fine Arts Center and Bemis School of Art informational publications, including our website. NOTE: Registration implies the responsible party has read and agrees to the Bemis General Policies on page 14, the publicity waiver and the above WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND TERMS.