TI1 Tuned In
AN INVITATION TO: School District Educators, First Responders, Mental & Medical Healthcare Providers, Integrative Health Professionals, all who serve the well-being of our community… who are fascinated with discovering what happens when music crawls inside your heads, how it has guided your life journey, shapes your state of mind, health patterns, and even relationships.
Your iPod, CD, or cassette tape could deliver surprising and reassuring answers to such life questions as:
What’s the next best direction on this path?
What’s in the way of my feeling fulfilled?
How do I keep all the good things rolling?
So many choices and decisions… can I get it wrong?
What will be my legacy? How do I make it count?
WELCOME TO THE TUNED-IN ADVENTURE!
Two wildly fun, life-changing days.
Intriguing dialogue, fun experiential discoveries, deep music listening
Music – from Bach to Rock!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION WITH…
Music lovers, curious seekers, classical lovers, rock & roll loyalists, Pandora junkies — some who play instruments, some still play 8–tracks. Everyone belongs here.
THROUGH THE ALCHEMY OF “MUSIC & MIND”
- Discover the secret to why the arts breathe new life into your soul
- Gain clarity on your next step in life
- Respond more effectively to difficult people and situations
- Get aha! insights into what makes your partner, family, friends, co-workers tick
- Learn how to use your favorite music to maintain your joy, heal emotional pain, kick you into gear, dissolve frustrating patterns, and cause you to feel the wind in your hair! (even when stuck at your computer)
Dancing? Not expected
No musical talent? Irrelevant
Frequent, possibly excessive, toe tapping? Inevitable
Instructor: Molly Lord
FAC Member Price: $50
Non-Member Price: $50
November 3 – 4
8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
902 N Cascade Ave Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Saturday & Sunday