T1 Tuned-In: The Soundtrack of Your Life Workshop
AN INVITATION TO: Educators, First Responders, Mental & Medical Healthcare Providers, Integrative Health Professionals (including those retired from each field)
WELCOME TO THE TUNED-IN ADVENTURE!
Molly’s Jungian-based personal awareness adventures take a fun dive into the human psyche and what happens when music crawls inside our heads. Masterfully decode how music partners with your mind (archetypes) to shape your mood, health, and life perspective.
Two wildly fun, life-changing days.
Intriguing dialogue, fun experiential discoveries, deep music listening
Music – from Bach to Rock!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION WITH…
Music lovers, curious seekers, classical lovers, rock & roll loyalists, Pandora junkies — some play instruments, most say they can’t sing, some are returning to vinyl. Everyone fits in.
SOUND CHANGES YOU.
SO JUST IMAGINE… the potential power sitting in your iPhone, that stack of CDs, and your favorite radio station! Through music…
- Discover the secret to why the arts breathe new life into your soul
- Gain clarity on your next step in life
- Respond more effectively to difficult people and situations
- Get aha! insights into what makes your partner, family, friends, co-workers tick
- Be in awe of the secret power in music. Gain a surprising new window into yourself, your partner, family, friends and co-workers. Yup. Even that guy in the next cubicle.
- Uncover: What is my legacy? Will it count?
YES. MUSIC CAN DO ALL THAT!
Certificate of Completion provided upon request to present CEU credit
Instructor: Molly Lord
FAC Member Price: $65.00
Non-Member Price: $65.00